Dr. Judith Y. Ko

Dr. Judith Y. Ko
Hemet Valley Dental Care

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Establishing Trust With Your Dentist

For most patients, a visit to the dentist is a bit unsettling. “That can change dramatically if you can establish a relationship of trust with your caregiver,” says Dr. Judith Ko from her Hemet Valley Dental Practice. Voted one of the Inland Empire’s Top Dentists, Dr. Ko works hard to establish trust with each of her patients.

“I stand behind the work that I provide,” adds Dr. Ko. “I believe that it is important to the development of a long-term relationship, which is what we strive to create.” Providing reliability is only one-way Dr. Ko and her team work to increase trust.

“We make sure that if we’ve said we are going to do something for our patients, that we follow through,” says Natalie, the scheduling coordinator for Dr. Ko.

Being honest is also important. Each dental practitioner will see a patient’s mouth a certain way. This doesn’t mean they are wrong, just different in their approaches. “My standard is that of what I would do for my family if they presented in my office with the same situation.”

Another way in which Hemet Valley Dental Care works to increase trust is by taking the time to answer each patient’s questions. “I believe that no question is silly. Instead, I work to make sure I think of all the possible questions a patient might have and address them first. We know that dentistry can sometimes be confusing and we want to remove any anxiety,” adds Dr. Ko.

To understand first hand why patients voted her one of the Top Dentists, call today and schedule your new patient appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment